Evolution Galapagos Cruises
At 200 feet long, the MV Evolution is a mega yacht in every sense of the word. She is a throw back to the golden era of luxury steamers with her classical look and fabulous charm. Yet looks can be deceptive, for this vessel was actually built in 2005 and is fitted with the latest technology.
Evolution sleeps 32 guests in her 16 cabins. All cabins have their own private bathroom complete with toiletries, air conditioning and either a port hole or larger viewing window.
- Indoor and outdoor al fresco dining areas
- Cocktail bar
- Outside lounge
- Onboard library
- Sundeck with Jacuzzi
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and sit down dinner every day
- Boutique shop
- Easy boarding deck (perfect for water activities)
- Glass bottom kayaks
- Choice of two Galapagos Islands cruises (In the Steps of Pirates & Darwin or Footsteps Back in Time).
- English and Spanish-speaking staff members
For more information on the MV Evolution or any one of our Galapagos Islands Cruises, call 1300 799 758 or click here to email us your enquiry.
We are available to chat seven days a week!