Origin Galapagos Cruises
The Origin is a massive 142ft long yacht that sleeps 20 guests. She is the perfect cruise ship for the Galapagos Islands. She is a luxury Galapagos cruise ship was named after Charles Darwin's "Origin of Species".
This vessel is packed with great features. Firstly, she exudes style and sophistication. Secondly, her cabins are big. They are approximately 145 square feet in size and packed with amenities. For example, they include a nightstand, closet, sitting area, TV, fine linens, safe deposit box, Espresso and tea kettle. Finally, all her bathrooms have a modern shower, waffle robes, towels, slippers, bio-degradable soap and shampoo.
- 10 Staterooms (all en suite)
- Experience crew, full time concierge, two expert naturalist guides
- King or Twin Bed configurations
- Large viewing windows
- Bath robes, slippers & toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Great cuisine with locally sourced ingredients
- Lounge, library and sun deck
- Day beds, hammocks, chaise longues, tables
- 7-day itineraries
- Glass-bottom excursion boat
For more information on the cruise ship Origin or any one of our Galapagos Islands Cruises, call 1300 799 758 or click here to email us your enquiry.
Call us now. We are available to chat seven days a week!