Santa Cruz II Galapagos Cruises
Santa Cruz II is a Galapagos cruise ship that has been doing Galapagos Islands cruises for over 36 years. In 2015, she was refurbished having perviously sailed under the Australis cruise line. Today, she has a new owner and a total makeover. As a result, she has become one of the most exciting vessels cruising the Galapagos Islands.
The Santa Cruz sleeps 90 guests. She was built for these seas and as such, she is primarily focused on adventure cruising. Your Galapagos cruise is not about a casino gambling and entertainment on board. To the contrary, it is all about experiencing the wild up front. Secondly, she has a large crew of 50. Finally, she caters to wide age groups that vary from 20 to 70. This means there is something for every person onboard.
On top of this, we offer the best Galapagos cruise prices and packages.
- 90 guests
- 50 contemporary cabins (single, double, triple or suites)
- 36 cabins cab be interconnected
- Tablet loan for each cabin
- 5 decks
- Snorkelling equipment, sea kayaks, glass bottom boat
- Viewing platform
- Interior and exterior dining options
- 2 lounge bars
- Two Hot tubs
- Gift shop on board
- Gym with modern equipment
- Seperate lecture areas
- Medical doctor on board
- Ecuadorean and international cuisine choices (lots of fresh seafood)
- Corkage charges if you want to bring own wine
- Complimentary drinks and VIP lounge access at Galapagos Islands airport.
For more information on the cruise ship Santa Cruz II or any one of our Galapagos Cruises and tours, call 1300 799 758 or click here to email us your enquiry.
Call us now. We are available to chat seven days a week!